Today, 44% of companies have three or more women in their C-suite, up from 29% of companies in 2015
The complex marketplace of today is one where there are disruption and change at every step. A successful enterprise in this scenario is one that taps the value of diversity, realizing the strategic advantage inherent in such a tactic and especially so at the leadership level. Businesses need to understand the challenges women leaders face en route to the top of the ladder.
The positives of gender diversity are irrefutable:
- A wider pool of talented people
- Multiple perspectives for a balanced view
- Improved collaboration at the workplace
- Higher staff retention
Download the report to know why you need a diverse workforce at your organization, and to know what you need to do to get more women into leadership roles.
This report is a must-read for:
- HR managers, talent managers, and talent strategists
- Employers looking to get more women higher up the hierarchy
- Organizations aiming for a more gender-balanced, diverse workforce