This report tells you why 66% of organizations in the digital era believe social hiring is a must, and why social media, the new town center, is possibly the best place to acquire talent in 2019.
In the online world, people often visit, interact and engage on social media. Social hiring, now well integrated into the system, has flourished as the most prominent employment hiring platform. The report outlines the results of a survey on its extent, impact, and modes as a platform for talent acquisition, covering a range of industries and a diverse set of views.
The use and effectiveness of social hiring to acquire talent are indisputable!
- Big companies are making bigger investments in social hiring
- Across industries, social hiring is high in importance
- A combination of social media platforms makes the hiring of best candidates’ better
Download the report to know why this is a tool you cannot afford to miss, and to learn how to leverage social media to pick up the right talent for your organization.
This report is a must-read for:
- HR managers, talent managers, and talent strategists
- Employers intending to use social media for hiring
- Organizations and individuals wishing to optimize their social media usage